Monday, August 6, 2018


This a response from one of our customers concerning Our 2018  Muscadine grape offerings


I am actually sad to say that I won't be able to get any from you this year. I am in the midst of moving to Ohio for the forseable future.
But those 2017 grapes made a fantastic wine. We did our usual blend of the grapes plus dried elderberries, and it was really a great wine...better than any Muscadine I have ever made.
If you still have some frozen when we treck back down to Texas to visit family (probably this winter around Christmas time), I may find a way to pack back as much as I can carry.

David

Don't miss this seasons Muscadine grapes, they are the best ever!
For more information contact us at:  winemakingsecrets@gmail.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Decade in the Making: From Sentiment to Passion

I started out making home-made wine to carry on a tradition my dad started with his friend years ago. In my book, I talk about a sentime...