Saturday, August 12, 2017

Wine Making Grapes Now Available

Photo   Photo
 
 
Hello Fellow Winemakers,

I have a huge crop of Ison variety Muscadine grapes that are ready to pick right now. I have already frozen over 400 pounds and I am running out of freezer space. If you pick'em they're $1.30 per pound. If we pick'em and wash and freeze them they are $2.00 per pound F.O.B. Willis, Texas (45 miles north of Houston). It takes 30 pounds to make 5 gallons of wine or 6 pounds per gallon.

If you want some of these excellent wine making grapes please email me at winemakingsecrets@gmail.com they will be gone by the end of August.

If you want to learn how to make wine at home I have a book on Amazon that will tell you everything you need to know. Here are the links:

https://www.createspace.com/5769054 - Hard copy

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0159R6AKW - Downloadable and Kindle link
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Folks, I just wanted to let you know that grape picking is over for this year. The good news is I still have about 200 pounds left in freezers. So if you need grapes for jelly or wine making you may contact me at winemakingsecrets@gmail.com and I will give you directions. These are muscadine grapes that were picked, de-stemed, washed, and frozen this season (2017). I am located 45 miles north of Houston, Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are Amazing!!!! Love your Wine!! And still want to make strawberry wine!!

    ReplyDelete

A Decade in the Making: From Sentiment to Passion

I started out making home-made wine to carry on a tradition my dad started with his friend years ago. In my book, I talk about a sentime...