Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Bottling Time

I bottled some Blackberry and some Muscadine wine today.

🙂

Anybody Thirsty?????

 

The Muscadine grapes I used  are from my backyard vineyard.



We had a bumper crop on Muscadine grapes this year
and several people came out and picked them to make their wine. The picking is over for this season, but I still have a few hundred pound left in the freezers if anyone wants to make a few bottle of excellent wine or tasty jelly. You may contact me at: winemakingsecrets@gmail.com.

My book can be found on Amazon at these links.


http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0159R6AKW- Kindle/Computer Version


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Decade in the Making: From Sentiment to Passion

I started out making home-made wine to carry on a tradition my dad started with his friend years ago. In my book, I talk about a sentime...